TOP 5 HIGHEST FREE EARNING APPS | FREE GCASH MONEY 2022

TOP 5 HIGHEST FREE EARNING APPS | EARN FREE P50,000 


In this video I will share to you the legit applications of 2020. These mobile applications were already tried and tested, consistently paying, most importantly, these are all free earning apps! 


Top 1 free earning app

Fruit Slice Master


Fruit Slice Master

Top 1 free earning app is Fruit Slice Master, payout here is really consistent, Every time I am able collect diamonds, I always receive my payout. I will just show you how much I paid out from this app. Go to Store. By the way,I have all my payouts here. I have paid out ±800, divided into four ±2,00 This was recent, July 1, 2020. Next one is July 6, 2020. Then August 15, 2020. This is my most recent which I received this August. I made a review of these on my Other Post because something happened in my application. It's like a hack which I received too many diamonds every time I watch ads.To earn here you will just play. Tap Play. I will show you how. It's like this you will just slice the fruits. You shouldn't miss any fruit because you can earn diamonds was you finish a level. These are my proofs of payout, proving that I really received it in my Paypal account. 


Top 2 free earning app

Diskartech


Diskartech

Next legit free earning app is Diskartech. I already made a review post  of this before, 2 months ago. And this gained more popularity because of its promotion in Eat Bulaga. Here in Diskartech, you just download the app and then verify. It's very easy to get verified here, you will just submit an ID. In just 3 minutes your account will be verified. I will put the link of my Post,Read my post about Diskartech, if you are a bit confused how. The only way to earn here is to invite but it's okay since this is really legit. And for your information, Diskartech is a mobile wallet just like Gcash. People are taking the opportunity to earn free because they are giving incentives for every referral.
 If you invite here you will earn ±30. That's what you can earn here in Diskartech. And this is very legit, I already had my payout, ‚±3,000.


Top 3 free earning app

Cashzine


Cashzine

 Next free earning app that is really legit is Cashzine. To earn in Cashzine, you will just read articles. You will not literally read, you can just wait for the timer to end. The timer will stop when you don't scroll up and down. Cashzine payouts consistently. Because there's an auto-clicker where you can set scrolling up and down. Because there's an auto-clicker where you can set scrolling up and down. When they say 5 business days, you will really receive it in 5 business days. Take note that it is business days, excluding weekends and holidays. So, do not be surprised if it will take 7 days because there are weekends. 

I have my payout in Cashzine is consistently. I already earned more than 600. I request payout weekly, 300. You can request ±1,200 daily because Cashzine limits one cash out daily. You can also request ±400 or ‚±10 directly to Gcash. In Cashzine, we can pay out through Gcash or Paypal. These are what I earned from Cashzine. And these are the proofs that I received it in my Paypal wallet. 
In Cashzine, you can earn faster if you refer/invite friends. You will get cash and you will also get a commission when they read articles. In Cashzine, we need to earn coins and we will redeem or exchange it to dollar or peso.

another ‚±500 to payout. In Milieu, your payout will arrive in 5 business days. They say it's 10 business days but, Mrs. Gem received it in 5 business days. To earn in Milieu, you need to answer surveys. Their surveys are easy to answer and you will be rewarded plentiful of coins. Before they have surveys here every day. I don't know why but now they only have surveys twice a week. However, you can still earn because in every survey you will earn 400 points. In Milieu, you can payout thru Gcash, Puregold, Max's or Grab. We can't payout thru Paypal. These are the payment methods available in Milieu survey. Maybe this depends in our location. Because we're in the Philippines, they made it convenient for us just like using Gcash. Of course Gcash is very convenient for us. Another all time legit application, 

this is your favorite, which is Buzzbreak. Buzzbreak is somewhat similar to Cashzine. In Buzzbreak, you will also read news and wait for the timer to end. You can also use auto clicker. If you have so much things to do, just leave your phone with an auto clicker, it will automatically read for you. Those are the tips for apps like this if you want to earn faster.Actually I haven't opened this for a long time. They had some updates. Go to Cashout. So, you can now cash out ‚±1, ‚±4, ‚±23, ‚±462, and the highest is $25 = ‚±1,156. It takes up to 5 business days. And we can now cash out thru Gcash. So, Buzzbreak is now very convenient in the Philippines because cash out can now be done thru Gcash. 


Top 4 free earning app

Jag rewards


Jag rewards



Another all-time free application is Jag rewards! Recently, I made a review on this because it has some updates. In JAG, you can earn รข‚±1,000. I redeemed 500 from here which I received in my bank account. To earn here in JAG, you will just do the tasks. It's optional you can choose which task to complete. Points are what we need to cash out. So we need to earn points. Here in JAG REWARDS you can cash out through GCASH or bank account. These are the payment methods. 
I earned here from tasks and referral, so, I was able to pay out 500. And also it takes 5 business days to receive cash out from here. 


Top 5 free earning app

Gamee


Gamee

Another legit free earning app.. but this is not as old as Buzzbreak and JAG, I'm not sure if those started in as early as 2018. But I have made a review on those last year. Gamee is also a legit application, many have paid out from this. To earn here, we need to collect tickets and we can also earn from their jackpot prize. Today there jackpot prize is $500. Here in Gamee I have earned $5.65 without referrals. I just collected tickets which you can use in Spin to Win to earn cash ( $1 or $0.50 ). 


That's where I earned cash and I've also won on their contest twice.Their payment method is Paypal only. You need to reach the minimum amount, $10 to pay out. FYI specially to my bashers, I don't know if they are envious or what. All my earnings from this applications thru referrals or invites are what I use in my giveaways! 

Previous Post